Organic And Natural Choices is a community website, so we welcome contributions from all of our visitors and readers all across the world.
The more people share their own personal experiences and stories, the greater the benefits offered to everyone using the website.
It does not matter if you have never written an article for a website before, or ever had anything published, we still want to hear from you.
Why? Because YOU MATTER! Your story is IMPORTANT.
We welcome stories on anything and everything about natural and organic lifestyles.
- Maybe you have your own organic vegetable garden and would like to share your story on how you created it?
- Maybe you have a wonderful recipe for a delicious organic and wholesome dish?
- Maybe you have experience of successfully using natural and organic treatments for an ailment or illness?
- Maybe you use natural or organic skin care products and would like to share your result?
- Maybe you are starting your green living journey and would like to share how things are going?
- Maybe you live on an organic farm and would like to write about what a day on the farm is like?
And so on!
We would love to hear from you and will gladly proof read any article you submit to make things easier. We will also let you know when we publish your story so that you can share it with your family and friends.
Information is powerful, and the more we share with each other, the more we help each other.
So let’s get sharing and helping each other out, and at the same time, make this world a better place to live by looking after ourselves and our environment.
Please email your articles to email@example.com and please ensure you include the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country Of Residence
- Email Address
Remember, any articles submitted must be aligned with the theme and mission of the website. And you agree to allow us to publish your submitted articles on our website or in our newsletter.
Note: We reserved the right to refuse publication of any submitted article that is offensive, derogatory or against the mission and theme of the website.